The personal health care sector is traditionally a clean, sterile environment that requires a high level of product trace ability and print quality due to the relatively high value of the product. Our solutions are well suited to this industry with some of the cleanest, most reliable and effective systems available making them the preferred choice for coding and marking for many OEM’s and multi national companies around the world.
Eurocode is proud to be in a position to be able to confidently supply leading solutions to this mission critical sector. We have specific technologies designed for specific requirements and applications
Ink jet coders are a very versatile, proven solution for date coding, batch numbering and product identification on personal health care product and packaging. With one of the cleanest ink jet coders on the market, with very good print quality that is legible at even 0.8mm print height in our PinPoint machines
Global leading ink jet coding technology, The Domino A-Series offers performance, value, and versatility that reduces cost of ownership by maximizing up time and intelligent ink management system. Built on over 35 years of experience and strong R & D practices, the Domino A-Series is the bench mark of Industrial ink jet coders preferred by many well known, international and local OEM’s and Multi National Companies.
- PinPoint technology – Small easy to read codes even at 0.8mm in print height
- Non-contact printing – Enables uneven and flexible surfaces to be coded
- Superior print head technology – Provides better drop placement and print quality
- Automatic self-cleaning print head – Ensures that the print nozzle stays unobstructed, even on frequent start-stop production lines
- Spill proof ink and solvent cartridges
Domino Thermal Transfer (TTO) printers can print variable text (in any, easy to read, true type fonts), graphics, bar codes and 2D codes on packaging films, foils and labels to enable pack specific identification and decoration.
More than a coder, the Domino Thermal Transfer Printer can print up to 130mm wide and can be used to print complex messages such as ingredients making generic packaging a real possibility. Its small foot print and versatility make it ideal for flow wrappers, form fill seal and thermo formers.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership – Through i-Tech features offering reduced ribbon consumption and minimised downtime
- Simple, error free operation – through QuickStep, industry leading User interface
- Easy integration – Quick and efficient installation or replacement of existing TTO coders
- Versatile Performance – A perfect match for your application
- Highest print speed on the market – Up to 1400mm per second
- No compressed air required – Servo motor driven print head
Thermal Ink Jet Printing (TIJ)
Utilizing the familiar HP type ink cartridge in an industrial application. Domino formulates its own inks to address industry specific requirements and applications.
Specialized for high-resolution printing, Domino’s thermal ink jet printers G-Series has many benefits to offer the dairy industry from 2D codes for higher track and trace capabilities, to simple cost efficient carton and box printing
- High speed / resolution printing that keeps up with the fastest production environments.
- Clean, minimal amounts of ink used per code, many food packaging inks available within the range.
- Superior print head technology provides exact drop placement and high print quality using our Water and Ethanol based inks.
- Minimal production disruption: Cartridge replacement is easy, service free with virtually no maintenance.
- Up top 4 print heads in four positions (or production lines) from one controller covering a radius of up to 50m