The Pharmaceutical and Veterinary sector is traditionally a clean, sterile environment that requires a high level of product trace ability and print quality. Our solutions are well suited to this industry with some of the cleanest, most reliable and effective systems available, making them the preferred choice for coding and marking for many OEM’s and multi national companies around the world.
New legislation around the world with regards to serialization and track and trace systems for governmental compliance and anti counterfeiting measures have been answered with our printing solutions, which can be networked to ERP, MES systems to print GTIN numbers, serial numbers, bar-codes and batch numbers. Pharma validation packs are available with any of our systems below.
Euro Code is proud to be in a position to be able to confidently supply leading solutions to this mission critical sector. We have specific technologies designed for specific requirements and applications
Domino is a leading global producer of innovative printing, coding and marking solutions for the Pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. The technology enables manufacturers to comply with the validation requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and emerging global legislative standards, helping to secure the supply chain from Product to Pallet.
Domino’s approach and philosophy has resulted in supplying some of the worlds largest pharmaceutical manufacturers and original equipment integrators.
Ink jet coders are a very versatile, proven solution for date coding, batch numbering and product identification on pharmaceutical products and packaging. With one of the cleanest ink jet coders on the market, with very good print quality that is legible at even 0.8mm print height in our PinPoint machines
Global leading ink jet coding technology, The Domino A-Series offers performance, value, and versatility that reduces cost of ownership by maximizing up time and intelligent ink management system. Built on over 35 years of experience and strong R & D practices, the Domino A-Series is the bench mark of Industrial ink jet coders preferred by many well known, international and local OEM’s and Multi National Companies.
- PinPoint technology – Small easy to read codes even at 0.8mm in print height
- Non-contact printing – Enables uneven and flexible surfaces to be coded
- Superior print head technology – Provides better drop placement and print quality
- Automatic self-cleaning print head – Ensures that the print nozzle stays unobstructed, even on frequent start-stop production lines
- Spill proof ink and solvent cartridges
- Pharma Validation Packs available
- Password protection and user trace ability function for added security
Domino Thermal Transfer printers can print variable text (in any, easy to read, true type font), graphics, bar codes and 2 D codes on packaging films, blister foils and labels to enable pack specific identification and decoration.
More than a coder, the Domino Thermal Transfer Printer can print up to 130mm wide and can be used to print complex messages such as ingredients making generic packaging a real possibility.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership – Through i-Tech features offering reduced ribbon consumption and minimised downtime
- Simple, error free operation – through QuickStep, industry leading User interface
- Easy integration – Quick and efficient installation or replacement of existing TTO coders
- Versatile Performance – A perfect match for your application
- Highest print speed on the market – Up to 1400mm per second
- No compressed air required – Servo motor driven print head
- Serialisation, track and trace
- 2D Data-matrix and QR bar-codes
- Pharma vaildation packs available